Question 141 in P4S 3.25 ( fix Q88 in P4S 3.23)
All multiplayer switches are running PIM spares mode. Host B & host F are sending ICMPv2 join messages to their respective multiplayer switches. which statement is true ?
A. The multicast server is the rendezvous point of the multicast tree
B. Switches 2 and 6 will participate in the multicast tree one pruning has taken place
C. Switches 1,2,3 and 6 will participate in the multicast tree
D. Switches 1,2,3 and 6 will participate in the multicast tree one pruning has taken place.
Answer : C is correct.
This information get from some forums, I dont know it correct or not correct, you should thinks by yourseft.
Did u get these below questions & answers for HSRP simlet:
1. For the vlan 102: active vlan is DSW-1, what is the priority of DSW-2? When look at the conf by clicking the DSW-2 icon you can see priority is no explicitly defined at DSW-2 so priority is 100 for vlan2.
2. For the vlan 101: active vlan is DSW01, and gi 1/0/1 goes down at DSW-1 but DSW-1 still active for vlan 101, how can we fix that problem? When look at the configurations DSW-1 priority is 200 for vlan 101, DSW-2's is 190. DSW-1 is tracking gi 1/0/1 interface with decrement value 5. so we should change the decrement value from 5 to 15.
3. For the vlan 103: active vlan is DSW-1, priority is 150 and is tracking gi 1/0/1 interface with decrement value 55. What is the new priority for DSW-1 when gi 1/0/1 is gone? Answer is 95.
4. For the vlan 105: active vlan is DSW-2, when tracking interface gi 1/0/1 at DSW-2 is gone active switch would be DSW-1. But when coming back the interface gi 1/0/1 back DSW-1 is still active sw dor vlan 105, what is the problem? You should enter preemt commant at DSW-2.
5. dsw1 is active for 103 vlan, dsw2 is not active even if all interface are up -- bcos priority on dsw1 is 200 and dsw2 is 190 - so decrease priority on dsw1 switch betw 150 and 190
I confirm that the response in HSRP simlet are :
- priority 100
- priority will be 95
- enable preempt
- 5 to 15
- than 6
Please note that do not use the Spoon feeds as Cisco is changing the order of questions. There are 5 VLANs and each questons is related to one of these VLANs so read each questions and compare Priority and Track values for that Vlan. Also i think in that spoon feed answers, 4th answer is ( 5 to 15) may wrong. Bcoz the priority given was 190 and 200 and with a tracking value of 5 configured, for change over the rack value should be higher than 10 .... so i anwered aother option ( 11 to 18).